March 29, 2010

Alia's Things-to-do in April

List of things I want to buy this month:

1. Ipanema flip-flops (pictures from Ipanema Malaysia Facebook page):





Yeah. I'm pretty undecided on which one to buy. LOL. I need new comfy flip-flops and since it's my birthday month, I was thinking why not get one of these? Plus I've been eyeing them for quite some time too. Lol.

2. New earphones cause my current one's reaching the end of its life already. Lol.

3. Monash polo shirt for my lazy days to uni. I know loads of those days will be coming in the near future.

4. New storybooks. I saw storybooks like Lolita and The Complete Adventures of Sherlock Holmes Volume 1, 2 and 3 (which begs the question, how can it be COMPLETE when you need three books for them? Shouldn't it all be compiled into one huge book? Lol.) in Popular the other day and my hands got itchy. I really wannna buy a new book. Especially with my mid-sem break coming around the corner.

5. And I just wanna go shopping. (Miss A**** Latisha Udani, that's a MAJOR hint. Lol. It is sooooo overdue. =P)

And no, I do not know what I want for my birthday this year because there really is nothing that I am dying to have anymore. I don't need a new phone, I already got my Arsenal jersey and I want an iPod but not particularly crazy about it. Plus it's too expensive for me to demand an iPod from anyone. Lol.

Plus no one ever gets me what I want anyway, so I've given up hope of even trying to make a wishlist this year. I just want to be pleasantly surprised this year. =)

Oooohhhh, waitttt, now I realise that I might want Arsenal-themed cupcakes for my birthday. BUT I also realised that themed-cupcakes usually need to be ordered at least a week in advance. Dammit. Too late to pester anyone to get me those in time for Sunday. Lol.


Oh, this video is sooooooo adorable:





Awww.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com