March 8, 2010

I have run out of titles for my posts. Hahahahaha.

Apparently I look adorable here.

I seriously have not heard anyone calling me adorable in AGES.

I was goofing off cause I was bored and Acap MY BOYFRIEND (that stalker boyfriend of mine thinks that it's weird that I put "Acap" there and thinks I should be consistent when I talk about him and hence from here on forth he shall only be known as "My Boyfriend") and I had nothing to do while we were in Pavilion. So I ended up trying on these ridiculous hairbands and caps and hats and whatnots. And my boyfriend found it amusing to take pictures of me in all these ridiculous headgears. And this particular picture just had to end up on Facebook.

And so I have come to a conclusion that having a boyfriend who owns a Blackberry is very dangerous. Lol.

And it is still so amusing to me how people are so fascinated by my relationship with my boyfriend. It's like every little thing on our fb pages are being scrutinised by our friends. LOL.

Oh, by the way, I was bored yesterday, so I read up a photo essay on Time.com about Colourful Religious Festivals and then I saw this:


That, ladies and gentlemen, is a PIG. And it is so scary that they actually have a festival in Taiwan called the Pig of God Festival where they slaughter the heaviest pig they could find.

And it's even scarier that in order to make their pig heavier than normal, some people actually force-feed the pigs with SAND and METAL.

What.the.hell.

This totally takes cruelty to animals to a whole new level.

Mind you, I can't even eat pigs, so this by right shouldn't concern me.

But it does.

It's DISTURBING. Kesian the pigs.

Oh, and Anis was telling my boyfriend about how smart I am cause apparently even when I'm bored I still try to keep my mind moving. Which is true I guess, cause sometimes when I'm bored I end up doing Sudoku or Kakuro puzzles. Or read up random articles like the one above.

I like to keep my brain moving and frankly I see nothing wrong with that. Lol.

Okay, enough blabbing.

Oh wait. One more thing.

I'm starting my part-time RA job tomorrow! Wish me luck!!!!

Lol.

Nite, people. Love loads. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com