March 12, 2010

Don't Tell Me That It's Over.



Credit to Idris' Fb page

My boyfriend graduated on Wednesday. And I am so proud that he has graduated. =)

And as much as he wished that I graduated with him, I still think that I made the right decision when I decided to extend. Lol.

And I was properly introduced to his parents at the ceremony and surprisingly, he was more scared about me meeting his parents than I was.

Actually it was quite strange that I didn't feel scared about meeting his parents.

And what's funnier is that the parents decided to ask him questions about me rather than asking me themselves, so it's nice that he was interrogated on my behalf. Lol. (But you do know I would have gladly answered those questions myself right sayang?)

=)

Oh, SPM results came out yesterday and my siblings came home all excited and said that two girls from Melawati managed to get into the Top 10 list. So I was reading The Star online and I saw this list below:


And I am so proud that these two girls are on the list. Shows that Melawati is a good school after all. =)

But so sad that we're not yet in the Top 10 schools of the country.

Oh well. One step at a time.

Oh, I've started my RA work and basically right now I'm doing a lot of data entry because we're still at the stage of preparation stage. But I don't mind cause at least I can take my own sweet time doing the data entry and it keeps me occupied. Plus I'm getting paid more than I was in BDO. And I can go back anytime I want. So yeah, I really don't mind doing this. =)

Seeing how I need to perpetually keep my mind occupied, I've transferred some songs from my laptop into my pendrive so that I can listen to some songs while I'm keying the data in.

And I am so obsessed with these songs right now:

Lifehouse - Sick Cycle Carousel



I know it's an old song, but I've just discovered this song last week. Yeahhhh, a bit too late. But better late than never right? The chorus to this song has been playing in my head these past few days. I swear to God I think I listen to this song like every 30 minutes.

Amy MacDonald - Don't Tell Me That It's Over



This is another song I'm obsessed with. I've listened to her first album and liked it, so I was pleasantly surprised when she had a new song out. I absolutely love this one.

By the way, even though I love these songs, I'm still not sure what they're singing about. Hahaha.

I think that's about all I wanted to say in this post. I think.

Love laods. =)

PS: While I was typing out this post, I was listening to songs on my Winamp randomly and out of the 1053 possible songs to be played, this song came on:



How appropriate. Hahahaha.

PPS: I had no idea what title to give for this post, so I decided on the title of the Amy MacDonald's song as the post title. Yes, I am that lazy.

Maybe I should do that more often. Putting up song titles as my post titles.

Hmmmmmm.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com