April 30, 2010

Post No. 340. Wow.

I really hate auditing right now.

It made my life a nightmare 5 months ago, and now it's still making my life a nightmare.

For two Fridays in a row now my boyfriend has had to take a raincheck because of his work.

I do understand cause I saw first-hand how the auditing world was, but understanding doesn't make it any less frustrating.

And so right now, instead of having dinner with the boyfriend, I am studying for my test next week.

Joy.

But it's not so bad. I really like my lecturer for this unit, and I find the unit really interesting. And challenging.

Anyways, during class today, my lecturer was telling us about the upcoming test and assignment.

And he had this to say about our test next week:

"You don't have to study so much on VBA for the test because it's either you know it or you don't. And the questions tested are going to be easy, so if you're expecting difficult questions you will be disappointed"

And he was saying this so earnestly that the whole class couldn't help but just laugh.

If getting easy questions means being disappointed, I would like to be disappointed all the time, thank you very much. Lol.

Oh yeah, last Wednesday my exam timetable came out:


And thus, ladies and gentleman, this means that my last day as a Monash student (pre-graduation) will fall on the 16th of June.

It's definitely bittersweet. That's all I can say. =')

But since the exam finishes on the 16th, this means that I'll be able to watch most of the World Cup matches. =D

Checked out the Group Stages timetable, and saw that I won't be missing much.

In fact, I'll be able to watch Spain's first match since it'll be on the 16th. And the match is gonna be at 10 pm, so yes, I'll definitely want to watch that match outside to celebrate my freedom. Lol.

This also means that I'll have a month of lazing around doing nothing before heading off to the UK with the family in the middle of July. YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, Anis and I saw this on our way to Sunway this morning:


A RAINBOWWWW!!!!

We were soooo excited when we saw it.

It was definitely a nice way to start the day.

And apparently Liyana also saw the rainbow on her way to Sunway and got excited and took pictures too. Lol.

To me seeing a rainbow is one of those things that gives me unadulterated joy, and if getting excited when I see a rainbow makes me childish, then so be it.

At least it shows that I can appreciate the simple things in life. =)

Oh, this song is my current favourite song:



Yeah, so it's another Glee song. Lol.

I love this song. I've been listening to it on repeat non-stop for the past three days. And nope, still not bored of it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com