April 7, 2010

Alia's 22nd - in pictures.

My birthday dinner with the family at the Victoria Station on the 3rd since my uncle was jetting off to Bintulu on my birthday:

Oh yes, I look stoned. Must have been the after-effect from the lunch i had with Yana & nat during the day. Lol.

Zara was scared of the live lobster that the waiter brought to our table to show to her. Hehe.

My 22 Arsenal-themed cupcakes that my siblings surprised me with. I was sooo happy!!!! =D

Candle-blowing-cum-cupcake-icing-war session. Lol.

My gifts: =D
Most of the gifts that i received. As corny and cliched as this will sound, I love each and every single one of them. Lol. I even love the creepy Lobster card the kids decided to give me. Hahaha.

The kids bought me a new pair of earphones, which i am currently using right now. Yay!

A necklace from the boyfriend.
Thanks baby. I love it. I love you.
Thanks for making my birthday a special one. =)

Zara gave me a handmade card and what she wrote in the card was so sweet. =')

Oh, this is a video of me blowing the candles of the cupcakes (with the help of my siblings, of course):



Yes, if we sound somewhat abnormal it's because WE ARE. LOL.

So yep, it was an awesome birthday weekend. =)

2 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com