April 18, 2010

In this lifeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I think yesterday was a proof of how random I can be.

While I was driving back from breakfast with the boyfriend, I suddenly thought of this game that Tisha taught me last time called Gin Rummy. Mind you, I've not played that game in AGES.

So I asked my boyfriend whether he has played it before. He said he has heard of it, but isn't quite sure what it's about.

After sending him back, I went back home, watched the latest episode of Glee and then went on a quest to rediscover how to play Gin. I even downloaded a version of the game just to refresh my memory. Lol.

So met up with the boyfriend again later in the afternoon, and after failing to go to KLCC because the parking was full, we ended up going to the TGIF restaurant in Wangsa Walk Mall, where I taught him how to play the game.

We ended up playing for one and a half hours.

I think we've just found a new favourite card game. Lol.

Oh yeah, I read about the Icelandic volcano eruption that left so many people stranded because most of the Europe air space is affected by the ash spewed from the volcano. This means that most probably my grandparents' trip to UK this Friday would have to be postponed, which is such a pity cause they have been looking forward to this trip for a long time.

I just hope right now that my trip to the UK with my family will not be affected, because my dad said that there's a possibility that the disruption could go on for months. =(

And the other day I read this article and it was just too funny not to post:

EXPLODING BREAST IMPLANTS RECALLED


Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabananahahahahahaha.

Oh, by the way, I was testing a theory I read on MLIA a few days back where apparently if you insert the word 'banana' in the middle of a string of hahahas, no one would realise.

So did you guys see the word 'banana' first time around in that hahaha string?

I bet you didn't. Hahahahaha.

Oh, I got my assignment question for my unit a few days back and I realised that the due week is in three weeks.

So I have to start working on it soon. Might not have so many posts anymore then, or I might have more posts, depending on how I'm feeling about the assignment. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com