April 1, 2010

My statement.

When I went to see Ms Adlina, I basically told her that I DID NOT like auditing, I'm NOT planning on going back for auditing and I am so thankful that I decided to do the internship instead of going into auditing permanently.

So she was listening to me babble on about the gripes of being an auditor (she was so friendly I couldn't help but start babbling my mouth off. Lol!) and she was saying that I should put a positive spin to the Internship Experience thing that she wanted me to do and talked about how doing the internship exposed me to all these things and made me think of other career options that I might go into once I graduated.

So this is what I've come up with that might be put up on the School of Business' Website:

Undertaking the internship program at BDO Binder has definitely been an eye-opening experience. The program has exposed me to the multi-faceted world of auditing and the working life in general, and it has also led me to ponder on the possible career paths that I might have once I leave Monash University. It has also given me the opportunity to incorporate what was taught in class into the tasks given. Overall, being an intern has been an enriching experience as it forced me to step out of my comfort zone as a student and to look at the world in a different light.

I never realised that I had it in me to come up with such a paragraph. I am so proud of myself. Lol.

And I'm not exactly lying in the paragraph, it's just that I decided to omit some facts.

That's business for you. Lol.

Oh, they might edit the paragraph to make it even more bombastic, so this paragraph might be the final product on the School's website.

I know nobody goes to the school website, but still it will be SO WEIRD having my name and this paragraph there.

Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com