November 9, 2009

During the Kelantan-Negeri Sembilan match, I was like:

First 10 mins: "GOMO KLATE GOMO!"

When the Kelantan fans started becoming rowdy: "Bo la buat kenat. Bakpo la jadi lagu ni."

Negeri's first goal: "Saya buke oghe Klate. Saya oghe Ingle." (I'm not Kelantanese, I'm English. LOL.)

Final result: "BAKPO KLATE BAKPO?????" =(

Yeah. I was muttering to myself in Kelantanese the whole match. And I rarely speak Kelantanese in public, mind you. Even with my cousins I don't talk Kelantanese.

But at least now Arsenal leapfrogged Man Utd in the Premier League table, so I'm still happy. Lol.

Oh, I realised that last weekend, I had four days to study for my papers on the 11th and 12th. (Auditing and Accounting Theory). I had the choice of either:
  • Using most of my time to study for Audit, get a Distinction for that, but then I'd end up ditching Theory and might fail that stupid paper. Or,
  • Study Theory and try to pass my paper, but then I won't have enough time to cover everything for Audit and hence might not get the most marks I could.
Obviously I went for the latter. I just hope what I've managed to study would be enough. I hate opportunity costs. =(


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com