November 7, 2009

OMG. I've just notices that this post would be my 281st post.

What the helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

This blog has been in existence forever then.

Maybe I should change to another blog.

Oooohhhh, I should do that when the posts number reach 300!!!

Then I shall change the blog name to something more grown-up sounding like aliaazani.blogspot.com or something like that la. LOL.

"sugaholic" was sooooo three years ago. Hahahahahahaha.

Yep, the stress is getting to me. I can't even talk in coherent sentences anymore these past few days.

And I realised I have the tendency to either have too many posts or not post anything at all when I'm stressed out.

Good thing about this blog is that there aren't many people that are reading it. Although I realised that I do have those occasional silent readers. I can't understand what makes my post so intriguing, though. Dah la I sound like a bimbo in my posts most of the time nowadays.

Okay, back to studying. URGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com