November 27, 2009

Raya Haji

This is a picture of my family and I, taken in the same clothes as in THIS post cause my dad wasn't satisfied with the pictures from that day, so decided to take some pictures for the family album.

But this is not one of the "official" family portraits. This one is special cause I was telling how funny it would be if we took a picture where we arrange ourselves according to our heights.

My dad thought it was a good idea, so lo and behold, this is how the picture turned out.

And yes, I now have photographic proof that I am related to a bunch of giants who seem to think that I am vertically-challenged. LOL. Only reason I look slightly taller than Dina (in the glasses) is bacause I was wearing heels.

Yep, my dad took random videos of us making fools of ourselves. AGAIN. Nope, not posting them up this time around. Hahahaha.

Oh, by the way, two people close to me are now proud owners of BlackBerrys and they have been trying to influence me into buying one. I'm hesitant la about buying a BB cause of the contract that I'll be tied up to and also cause the last time I check, phones NEVER seem to last more than a year with me, and I'm supposed to commit myself to this phone for two years. So when i told Anis about it, she gave me the best advice, where she said, "Kak Ya, do not conform. Your phone's good enough. You don't have to succumb to peer pressure". Sometimes I wonder which one of us is the elder one in the family. LOL.

So yeah, best advice ever. I shall not conform and I shall remain uncool. Hahahaha.

Huh, I guess I do have a rebellious streak in me. What a scary thought.

PS: Happy 15th Birthday, Abang! =) Sorry we couldn't have a proper celebration for you. -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com