November 6, 2009

I don't know why, but today's paper was ridiculously ridiculous.

I have been on track every single week for this unit.

I have been studying for this unit like mad these past few days.

And then the paper turned out like SHIT.

I know I still have a chance at getting Distinction, but oh dear God, I felt so stupid after the paper. I actually abandoned a question halfway because I just couldn't get it. When the invigilators took the paper away, I just sat there, my mind blank.

After the paper, most of us went to eat at Papa John's and that was nice la cause I didn't have to pay since Acap owed both Kacip and I, so we both got free dinner. Lol. Thanks Acap.

But after the dinner, in Liyana's car, when the last of the adrenaline from the day wore off, I started becoming slightly depressed. I just felt such disappointment, like all of my effort has gone to waste.

And then I told Liyana "I wish I had a boyfriend right now. I just want a guy who can be supportive when I'm feeling down like this" I mean, I was listening to her talk with her boyfriend and I know it must be nice for her to have that someone to talk to when she's stressed out.

It didn't help that when I got home, the first thing Anis asked was "How was your paper?"

So while I was complaining to her, I think the stress of the last few days kinda exploded and I ended up shedding a few tears. I hate the fact that it's so easy for me to cry nowadays.

I think I'm feeling the effects of a burnout.

I am just so tired of everything right now. And I still have two more papers.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I needed that. =)

    Although, had you given me an actual hug, I might have ended up crying. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com