November 1, 2009

Wisdom is painful.

I think my wisdom tooth is coming out.

I've been feeling the pain for a few days already, but yesterday was the WORST. The pain was ridiculous. I ate 2 Panadol Actifast tablets and the pain only numbed down for an hour. ONE HOUR. What the hell. Luckily there were some Arcoxia around, so I had that later on and it seems to work. The pain's more bearable today.

I was in so much pain yesterday I ended up watching Zeitgeist again and started thinking about whether the US Federal Reserve is really as screwed-up as the documentary portrayed. Yeah, I watched that cause there was nothing interesting on TV. Weird, I know.

Liyana came to study and she slept over last night. I feel so bad for her cause I couldn't study much because the pain was making it so hard to concentrate. But I think i ended up entertaining her when she watched the Arsenal - Tottenham match with me cause I tend to get really excited whenever I watch football. Lol.

When she saw me in pain, she asked her mum and her boyfriend on what to do and somehow they both gave the same answer, which was to put a cotton wool soaked with minyak cap kapak IN THE MOUTH. I was like, "NO!!!!!"

So i did a more conventional way of lessening the pain, which was to gargle saltwater. And then I put some minyak geliga that my mum gave me, and applied it on the outside of my cheek and around my jawline. Kinda helped, but the throbbing was still there. GAH.

Sleeping last night was literally a nightmare. I kept on being woken up by the throbbing in my mouth and I can feel it all the way to my ear. Liyana kept on asking me "You okay tak ni?" Like I said, I felt so bad for her. =(

They said that you'll get your wisdom tooth when you're "old enough to have supposedly gained some wisdom".

If this is what you have to go through to become wise, I'd rather be stupid all my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com