November 25, 2009

My brother's birthday is on Friday. Pity him la cause it falls on Hari Raya Haji. LOL.

He wants a PSP or PS3 for his birthday. -___-

My parents' 25th anniversary is on the 1st of December.

I've gotta buy them something too, right?

Now, there is this slight problem, whereby,

I DON'T HAVE MONEY. -_-'

Haih.

PS: No, I am not gonna buy Iskandar his PSP. That one he has to persuade my parents. Art supplies I can consider. But a PSP that I can't use? No way man. I don't even spend that much on MYSELF for my birthday.

PPS: What do you get your parents for their 25th anniversary when you have no money?

PPPS: I'm gonna start my internship on their anniversary. Joy.

PPPPS: Don't ask me why there are too many post-post-post-post scripts in this post. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com