November 14, 2009

Holidays! =)



I still heart Delta, even after all this years! Lol. I especially love the high note at 3.42 to 3.53.

In reference to the previous post, the paper turned out to be better than I expected (I can sense the "I-told-you-so's" from those who are reading this). But studying for that was quite mad. I was so stressed out that Wednesday night in Monash, at one point I actually ended up laying on the desks while reading notes. Yep. What a sight. Lol.

But now exam's over! And I'm on holidays until the 1st of December, when I start my internship. =)

I've already started indulging yesterday by eating Mexican food at Las Carretas!

And I had ice-cream, too. Twice. In one day. Which is practically unheard of. Lol.

Oh, and the people I hung out with yesterday were great company! So yesterday was definitely a nice start to the hols.

Anyways, this morning when I woke up, I realised that one thing I really want to do this holiday is to actually go and donate blood, because everytime I want to donate blood, something will definitely come up.

I've actually contemplated going to the National Blood Center but I'm scared that if I do go there alone, I might not be able to drive back after donating the blood. But then again, it's only like a 5-minutes drive from my house. It's ironic isn't it that I'm not afraid of the needle, but afraid of the drive home. LOL. Let's see how it goes.

But I really do want to go and donate blood. I've been wanting to do it for years! Don't ask me why. I just feel like it's something that I should do. I think those who have been reading this blog for a long time would know that I have always complained about not being able to donate blood due to unfortunate timing/circumstances. Please pray it'll happen this time around!

Oh, I realised one random thing about myself yesterday while I was talking to Natnat. Instead of saying "I haven't", I tend to say "I've not", and it's so funny cause I'm not quite sure where I picked up the expression from. Yeah. Very random. LOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com