November 13, 2007

Avillion + youth

My dad took us to Avillion in PD last Saturday. It's definitely one of my most favourite accommodation places to stay (accommodation sounds a bit too hostel-ish to me, and I do not need to be reminded of uni right now...) but it is super, super expensive.

A night there will cost like RM600 - RM 700 per night if you're staying in one of the chalets. since there are 8 of us, we had to take 2 chalets.

Luckily my dad got one of the chalets for free because he was there for some council meeting (hence the reason we were staying there in the first place). The chalets are damn nice because they're actually situated above the water, so you feel like you're floating on sea. *long sigh*

Pictures of our chalet:







I'm sitting on the bed that faces the window that looks out to the sea. I slept on the bed and I loved it because when I woke up the first thing I saw was the sea. I told Anis that if I could build a vacation home, I want a view just like what I had that morning and she had to spoil my bubble by saying "Good luck when the tsunami comes." Cis. For once I wanted to be optimistic, and she just had to be the pessimist.

But I still want that vacation home because I know that if I live by the sea everyday of my life, I will get bored of the view, even though I absolutely love the sea.

The younger ones loved going to Avillion because there's a pet farm (that is super infested with flies) where they can play with the pets and even bathe the pets. They were so thrilled when they got to bathe the rabbits!

Pictures of the kids with the rabbits that had just been bathed:





It kinda looks like they were holding babies, right?

Oh, Anis has started her SPM.....and it made me feel old because I remembered that my SPM started on the 2nd of November, 2004 (yes, I remember the date because one of my friend's birthday was on that day. And we had our Add Maths paper that day. Boohoo) and it has been three years since then.

I can't believe this year's the 3rd year I left my high school life behind.

I feel so old.

4 comments:

  1. You know what's so thrill about Avillion...it's open air shower

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's open air shower? I have a picture of that.

    My sister once saw someone kayaking while she was taking a shower....not so thrilling then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lar....turun PD cannot visit me at seremban.

    :(

    merajuk r.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "My sister once saw someone kayaking while she was taking a shower....not so thrilling then!"

    LMAO XD

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com