November 9, 2007

Yay!

Earlier this way, my dad has said that he wanted to take us somewhere overseas this school holiday season because well, we've never been overseas before as a family.

I think the only time we've been overseas was when we were in England....but since Anis and I were both born there and the 4 younger ones weren't born yet at that time, I don't think that counted. And we came back when I was five, so I barely remember how it was like in England.

So since this year might be the last year before Anis goes to college and has a screwed-up calendar like I did when I was in HELP, and since I'm free during this summer holidays (because I'm planning on doing an internship during next year's summer holidays), my dad decided to take us for an overseas trip this year,and after much thinking, we decided to go to Hong Kong and my dad wanted to take us to Shenzhen, too.

That was in September.

But, even after looking through so many leaflets and brochures and calling all travel agencies, my parents still hadn't finalise anything.

Suddenly, today, my mum announced today that she has confirmed with the travel agency and we're going to Hong Kong on December 4th! I am so thrilled!

We're going to Hong Kong Disneyland and then we're going to Shenzhen in China! And best of all, it's a Muslim package thingy, so we don't have to worry about food! Phew!

So now I am counting the days till we're going to Hong Kong! Yay! ^_^

But it's really ironic that we actually decided to go overseas during the Visit Malaysia Year. Huh.

Oh well. I'm going to Hong Kong!!!!!!!! =D

1 comment:

  1. o0oo0oo..best2!i went to hongkong months ago it was great!everything is cheaper there!there was this pair of shoes that i bought there,and i checked the price of the same shoe in a store here in malaysia,i checked,its Rm100 cheaper!(i mean kat malaysia lagi mahal Rm100)..woott.so.stuffs are cheaper there even when they are not on sale.so dont forget to shop there k! the train to disneyland is so cute. they have these mickey's head shaped windows and..you tgkla nanti...
    ohh and we had no problems with food there:) ok, have fun @ the shopping heaven city

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com