November 22, 2007

Laziness and boredom is so not good

I dunno why, but I have this thing yea, whenever I'm on a break or a holiday, I tend to NOT blog.

Which is ironic, considering the fact that I have more free time during holidays and can use it to blog.

But then, I didn't blog for almost four months in April and only started to blog again in August, even though I had a three-week break during June-July.

I was starting to feel that way again, but then since I was lying idle and doing practically nothing, I decided to write this post.

So...this week has been a somewhat busy week jugak la to say. I met my dad's future tenant, the "suspicious" Russian guy, yesterday. He's actually not that bad and he's renting the house with his girlfriend. What I like about him is that he wants to redecorate the house and I was soooooooooo happy. Why am I so happy? It's because the house is designed to be almost like my grandmother's house, and so the guy hates the design because it feels old (I quote, "It feels like grandmother and grandfather style. I'm 47, but I like modern style"). Teehee. So he asked my parents to connect him with electrician, interior designers and stuff so that they can give the house a makeover and make it more...modern, and not so stuffy. Finally! Someone with good taste! He is my saviour!

Last night, Zaty and I went out for dinner. She was supposed to pick me up, tapi got some transportation problem, so I picked her up. I dunno why, but everytime we get together, we will always end up talking about nonsense that sometimes none of us can remember about it the next day. Oh yeah, we also talked about what we would be doing in 5 years time. She was also bitching about MARA and about how stupid they are. We talked about how guys in boybands tend to be gay (which is not surprising, considering the type of songs that they sing) and we also got around to talking about voting, since she's turning 21 next year. It's funny how we end up talking about the most random things with people that are close to us.

Today I went to pick up my new IC since I dented the chip on my old one. I also promised Ara that I will teman her for lunch at Dayabumi, where she has an internship with MISC (her sponsors) for the holidays, because she is new there, so she didn't have any friends yet. So to get to Dayabumi, I took the LRT to Central Market. I stopped by KLCC for a while, since I had to kill some time before it was Ara's lunch hour, and I remembered the days when I was in HELP and had to take the LRT to KLCC almost everyday to meet my mum. And it kinda depressed me. Blargh. Oh, but I bought a book in Kinokuniya and that lessen the "depression" (fine, I'm exaggerating :P) that i felt.

So I met up with Ara at 1 o'clock, where she told me about the gripes of working where the people kinda don't appreciate you because you're too young and the main reason you're there is because you're a scholar. Ouch. She was a bit depressed and geram la with her colleagues, because some of them are not really respecting her. Pity her. I would so hate being in her situation.

My three youngest siblings are not around since they're at my uncle's house, my mum is busy with the tenant for my dad's house, and my dad's in Germany. So that meant that Anis, Is and I were left with our maids at home today. I told my maid not to cook to let her rest, so Anis, Is and I went out to eat. We ate at this food court called Dagang Avenue I think. It's near Galaxy Ampang, and a few shops away from Wang Solo. The food was not bad and the place wasn't so crowded. The last time I tried to go there with Nat and Zaty, we got scared because the place was too full, so today it was just nice. We had nasi goreng tom yam, yee mee, claypot chicken rice and sotong kangkung. Yummmyyyyyyy.

I want to find a job. But then, I can't find a job now because I'm going to Hong Kong on Dec 4th, so I can only get a job after that. I don't know what I'm going to do with my free time because I am getting very, very restless. Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. 1. omg i was bitching about mara? i totally forgot XD and yeah, talking about random stuff is uber fun+hilarious ^_^

    2. LOL @ the russian dude's comment.

    3. so the place's name is dagang avenue?... err.. ok. 0_o but yeah, good food la

    4. kumon. kumon. kumon. did i mention kumon? =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. yes, you were bitching about MARA and their TANGGONGJAWAB

    2. I know! Funny kan?

    3. Yeah, i found that out last night...i got so full on SOTONG! Mwahahahahahahaha!

    4. But i if i work there, come December 4th, i can't exactly say, "erm, I want to take a one-week break because I'm going on vacation" now can I?

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com