November 6, 2007

Freedom.....what's not to like about it? =D

Currently listening to - Roxette - Listen To Your Heart. *Heard the song on the radio last week and was reminded of how I used to love, love, love this version of the song*

I've finished my exams! Happy happy joy joy! (OK, that's a bit lame, but yeah.....happy happy joy joy! =D )


I am now free for the next three months. Just now, when I came back after my paper, I could finally pick up a storybook without actually feeling guilty because I haven't studied! And it felt sooooo good to be reading a storybook! I haven't touched a storybook in ages! Guess I'm savouring my so-called freedom.

Ohhh, I'm going to Zarith's open house this weekend! I can't wait because I haven't seen her in ages....I think the last time I saw her was last year! Man, time sure flies. Talking about how time flies, I can't believe I've been in Monash for 9 months already. Wow. If I was pregnant when I started in Monash, I would have burst by now. Hihi. ;-)

Now, I have to start planning the units I'm going to take for my second and third year by the 26th of this month because everyone has to re-enrol by then. It is quite the annoying, because if you don't plan your units properly, you might just end up staying back for another semester and paying for another semester, which is such a waste.

I'm supposed to go out with Zaty on Thursday, but I hope we could reschedule to tomorrow cause I just remembered that Thursday's Deepavali! My dad confirm nak bawak keluar pegi his friends' houses. Haih. I will definitely serbu the murukku that day!

I don't know why, but I've been having like weird dreams lately. Can't remember what they were about exactly, but I know it was like really nice at the beginning and then just when I thought everything was peachy, the dream will turn into a nightmare sometime near when I'm about to wake up. It's like my brain is saying, "Wake up, woman. Face reality". See, even my brain doesn't like me.

Sudden random thought: I feel like making stuffed mushrooms. Haha. Totally random, I know. And I suddenly have this craving to eat tom yam. Weird food cravings I'm having.

I feel a bit peckish suddenly....so I shall now go scout for food. Tata, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com