November 7, 2007

Today I went out with Zaty for the trillionth time since she finished A-Levels to watch Stardust at MBO.I liked it a lot because it was so funny! I haven't watched a movie in ages (I think the last one I watched was Knocked Up, and even that was like 2 months ago) so it was fun watching this movie.

So after the movie, Zaty and I went for lunch at Great Eastern Mall cause we couldn't find anywhere to
eat park at Ampang Point, so I was like let's just go to Great Eastern and eat at Cozy House. I mean, parking in Great Eastern is like free for the first hour and only RM1 for the second hour, so it wasn't so bad. I had the Kung Fu kuay teow (God, I need to learn how to spell it right) cause I have not had any in such a long time. The service wasn't bad and the food came fast! I felt so bloated after the meal!

After lunch and going on a detour to Cold Storage, we stopped by my house before I sent her back cos I had to send Anis to tuition. While we were waiting for Anis to get ready to go to tuition, Zaty was "entertained" by the rambunctious bunch that are also known as my siblings. They just love sucking up to people. Cis.

So after sending Anis, the 15-minute drive to Zaty's house became a 30-minute drive. I was a bit the annoyed la. Outside Zaty's house, I got so geram cause she has like all these really fat cats that are so gebu and gemuk that it made me want to squeeze them tightly. I took pictures of them:









I so want to squish them. Such morbid thoughts I have. And because of my stubbornness and persistence on touching them, my eyes got watery like an hour after i played with the cats cause the cats triggered my allergy. Sheesh. Luckily the itchiness went away after a while. Despite my allergies, I really do like cats....all of a sudden I feel like I want a kitten! :-(

Anyone can spare me one?

4 comments:

  1. aaaaaaa aaaaaaaa...gerammmmmm!!!

    immasojealouslaheee~

    alia!ive been ur silent reader for some time dah.now kantoi dah im one of your stalkers;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no way! i have stalkers now? How fun! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hee:) tu la..what u give u get back..since u stalk other ppl (ur buddy crush),i stalk u lak..hee!

    waa..lucky u on ur buddy crush's identity discovery..the guy i have a crush on (since forever) privatized his facebook,friendster,everything..so sad..cannot stalk him.sigh.hehe

    i like the first photo a lot btw

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! dah lah i terstumble onto the profile pulak tu!

    alah....kesian you! takpe, takpe....one day nanti confirm you boleh stalk dia properly. Hehe. =)

    I like the first picture too! Gila control si Johnny tu!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com