November 25, 2007

Stalking. Part 2. and exam results, too.

Before I blog, I have to get this off my chest (it's football talk, by the way):

NICOLAS ANELKA, I LOVE YOU FOR SCORING AGAINST MANCHESTER UNITED! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Because of you, Arsenal is now leading! Mwahahahahahahaha.


OK, I think I had just established myself as a psycho-Arsenal fan.

Anyways, yesterday, Nat, Zaty and I were supposed to go out together. Tapi Nat couldn't go out because her parents made some plans for the day with her included without telling her, so she couldn't keluar with us.

I hate it when parents do that. They make plans for us without telling us and they just expect us to drop everything and go off with them. But that's life, I guess.

So anyways, Zaty and I wanted to watch Beowulf. Problem is, the movie started at 12, and we only arrived at 12.15, so we had to settle for the 2 o'clock movie. MBO is definitely a place that we go just to watch movies because there aren't many nice places to eat there. So i took zaty to Old Town Kopitiam at the Waterfront because it was easy to find parking there, even though it's a Saturday and I like the food there. And the place is cute, too!

While we were there, Zaty saw this cute waiter and she kinda ended up looking at him the whole time we were there. She kept saying "Alia, comel la the guy when he grins" and I was like, "Okay"....she even tried to picture of him. Tapi of course the picture didn't turn out nicely because she was taking pictures while he was moving around and when he was quite far. Anyhow, she was so happy because the guy just so happened to be behind the counter when we were paying and he said "Bye" to her when she picked up her change. She totally melted. Hihihi.

Beowulf was just an okay movie. But then again, I didn't like it that much because it was not my kind of movie la, so maybe it's a good movie for people who like those sort of movies.

After watching Beowulf, we went over to Alpha Angle, where I saw 2 ex-schoolmates from Melawati, and two Monash friends who were working there. Small world, kan?

I tried on some shoes in Alpha Angle and I got so.damn.pissed. If I'm lucky, I will fit into size 8 shoes, but then, most of the time I'm quite unlucky and will always end up buying size 9 shoes. Problem is, I found some really cute shoes yesterday, but then when I tried the size 8 shoes in Vincci, the shoes pinched my feet and when I went to Nose, their biggest size was a freaking 7. I feel like my family are cursed with big feet in a land where the average shoe size is a 5 or a 6. It's so annoying to see people just take a shoe off the rack and try it on while I have to see whether they have the shoes in my size. Urgh.

The funny things about going to Alpha Angle was seeing how Zaty got a bit scared by the MPH mascots and the fact that I saw these cute keychains of small stuffed football jerseys and I bought one Fabregas one for me and a Ronaldo one for Anis.

So on the way back from Alpha Angle, Zaty was telling me how she dah "tersangkut" on her cute waiter and how she misses his smile and I almost laughed at her and then I remembered that I am also kinda hooked on this waiter from Sakura Kristal. I have been to Sakura Kristal like quite a few times and this waiter will always be there. And he's really good-looking. Hmmmm. Maybe I should go to Sakura Kristal again to stare at him soon.....ooohhh, that would be fun.

OK, now I know it kinda shows that I have absolutely nothing better to do other than stalking people. Alia, you're weird.

By the way, I was checking my Monash email the other day and they sent an email to students asking whether they want to receive their exam results via SMS.

The first thought that went through my mind "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

Apparently the people who registered via SMS will get their results faster because they'll receive their results on the 29th while the others will get their results on the 30th.

Can you just imagine how it would be like on the 29th if I register for the SMS thing?

I will get this seemingly innocent SMS from some unknown number. Being the curious person that I am, I will most probably check the SMS. And then..........

.............the results.

And I think I will be so shocked to see my results on my phone screen that I'll faint there and then. OK, fine, so I exaggerate. Most probably I will just scream my lungs out!!!!

I don't think getting the results via SMS is really for me. I would rather take my own sweet time to prepare myself and check my results online. I really do not want to be bombarded with my results when I am totally unprepared because that would be so scary. *shivers*

You know what?

It has just dawned on me that my results are coming out in 5 days.

Oh my God.

I am so not ready.

2 comments:

  1. alia, you. will. be. fine.

    insyallah =)

    and y'know what? i just realised something. waiters are attractive.

    mr. nice smile is cuter than your sakura crystal guy! wek~ ;D

    hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. just like you, I'm also would like to thanks Nicholas Anelka for scoring against Man Utd..

    Yahooooo! I love whoever scored against Man U, no matter from whatever club you are..

    sorry Alia if I'm being too emotional..

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com