November 8, 2007

A stalker is me.

Fell in love with Tori Amos' A Sorta Fairytale song today. Totally loving it! Wonder why I've never heard of it before...

I don't know why but I felt like a stalker last night. It happened accidentally, though.

There's this guy, yea, that I kinda look at when I'm in Monash. I first saw him when he was one of our Buddies during my Monash orientation in February and I've since dub him my "Cute Buddy". But he's just like an eye candy that I will look at whenever I see him. I don't go out of my way to see him la. And my Monash friends don't think he's that cute, anyways. I don't think he's that good looking also, but like I've said to my school friends, Monash lack good-looking guys.

The thing is right, I kinda think he notices that sometimes I look at him. But then kan, I don't go seeking for him but we just end up at the same place coincidentally la. Like the time when I went for the Muse concert, I saw him there. And that day, when I was walking to my car with Ara, I just so happened to be walking behind him. And by the way, I didn't know anything about my stalkee (since I'm a stalker, he shall be my "stalkee", kinda like employer and employee....hehehe) the whole time I was in Monash.

But last night, I was bored, so I logged onto Facebook (which I have been doing quite frequently these past weeks....) and I looked through the Monash group to see if there were any friends of mine that I could add up. And then when i was browsing through, suddenly I saw this picture of a face that looked familiar. And I was like, "Hey, this kinda looks like my Cute Buddy...." and so when I clicked on his profile....

...oh yeah, it was my stalkee alright.

So now I know my stalkee's name, which country he's from (he's not local), know he finishes the same year as I do, but I dunno his age cause the boy didn't put his birthday there. And suddenly I felt like a total stalker, like that cousin of mine. Hahaha.

So yeah, it is kinda weird finding out about the guy accidentally through Facebook like that. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com